Monday, November 2, 2009

Juggling

So tonight my post is about juggling, no not the classic form of juggling, but more of a time management. I have many classes, a work schedule, as well as a social life (aka a girlfriend). As of right now I am managing all of them pretty well but the last couple of weeks have been quite mind numbing, between project due dates and starts I am pretty much in awe of how I can finish something and ask myself how I got there. Seriously sometimes after reading an article i sit there and wonder what the heck I just read, or I will have drawn or made something and then wonder how I accomplished such a task without even paying attention... Do any of you suffer from this same affliction (or might you call it a blessing?)? I guess it depends on the situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment